Mikvah Appointment Instructions
- Select the day and time of your mikvah appointment below. Mikvah appointments are 1 hour blocks of time. For example, if you choose a 2:30 appointment, the block of time from 2:30 to 3:30 will no longer be available. If a time is not available on the day you prefer, it is because someone has already selected that time.
- Once you have selected the day and time of your appointment, complete the form with your contact and appointment information, then click “Book this Appointment”. An email will be sent to you confirming the day and time of your appointment.
- After booking your appointment, click the link at the bottom of this page that says “Click Here to Pay for your Mikvah Appointment”.
- You will be taken to a payment page. Select the type of Mikvah appointment you are booking- Single Use, Conversion, Wedding, Friend of the Mikvah, or Supporter of the Mikvah.
- Include the names of everyone using the mikvah in the notes section.
- Click “Continue” and enter your credit card information.
- Click “Confirm and Continue”.
- After completing your payment, an email will be sent to you that includes the mikvah code.
Single Visit to the Mikvah – $20
Jewish Conversion – $100
Wedding Couple – $100
Become a Friend of the Mikvah – $180
Become a Supporter of the Mikvah – $360
Tiferet Israel’s Community Mikvah is a self-service mikvah available to anyone who needs it.
We recommend that you bring your own towel. Shampoo, conditioner, and soap are provided.
Everyone must shower before using the mikvah.
The code for the mikvah will be provided after payment.
While we will do everything possible to ensure a safe visit, our mikvah guests are responsible for their own safety. We recommend that women do not come alone after dark.